Monday, July 1, 2013

Writing By the Month...Common Core Unit Plans. Freebie Included!

Exciting News! I just finished a HUGE project. I made a new product for TPT and for my  class this next school year. It is called, "Writing by the Month{Common Core Aligned} September." My plan is to have one for each month of the school year for grades 4-6. There are lesson plans, final published projects, graphic organizers, center ideas, and writing templates. Along with the lessons I add a "Technology Twist" where I give suggestions on how to change the final project to include technology (which also fits with the core). Below are sample pictures as well as a freebie from the unit bundle!



Freebie! A 6 Traits of Writing Center Idea...From this Product~


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great resource! Just found your blog through 3rd Grade Theatrics. Glad to be follower Number 6! :)

    cheryllhoff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete